Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Why wait??!!

Well, life has been busy and I haven't said a lot (well, at least not on the blog)...

my green scraps


but today, on Twitter, I was chatting with my quilty friend, Sarah about the upcoming year ...

sorting green scraps

 our goals, our plans....

sorting brown and pink scraps

I told her that I have no new projects planned except to continue to work on a few more UFO's (yes, believe it or not, I have more!!!!)

scraps all neat and tidy

 and am only committing to one group project (for now)...

Okay... this room is NOT getting any neater, is it?

I actually began downsizing throughout the year mostly out of necessity....

clean sewing room!

Still, I had a very productive year....

Some of my 2009 quilty creations

I added another student ....

Getting ready to start the day..

I added some buildings to my (our) growing landlording business...

buildings

I eliminated dairy, eggs, and chocolate from my vegetarian diet (and I feel great!) right after Thanksgiving to combat some ongoing ailments...

cranberry orange bread

and I stepped up my workouts in the past month or so and have been running 5 miles 3-4x/wk while taking Body Combat (1x/wk) and Body Pump (2x/wk)...

Running keeps me sane these days

So why wait for the calendar to say "January 1st"? It is never too early to make changes...

update on my tree quilt

Start today!

Have a great day, whatever you do!

Yup, that's me!