Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Whine!

Whine!!!!



This morning.... so early... I woke up with a screaming sore throat! Seems that Teenager is sharing her germs with the family (how generous of her!).



But somehow, I popped in two ibuprofen and a cup of coffee and managed to drag myself to the gym for a 3.25 mile run. That was all I could muster... Whine!


By midday, my nose was running like a faucet left on.... oh, woe is me!!!



ACHOOOOO!!!!

achoo!



Still, I wanted to dye some red and orange fabric so....



between tissues, I managed to prepare 12 bottles, some with various amounts of red and others with combination of red and yellow to make up 8 Tbsp of dye solution in a bottle.




ACHOO!!!!!!
scarlet and golden yellow today



and between tissues, I am managing some quilting....
quilting my houses


SNIFF! SNIFF!!

Scarlet set