Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Temporarily out of focus...



Sorry that I haven't been around the past few days...

but I have been feeling...

a little out of focus...
Do you ever get that feeling??
Where you don't know what end is up? What to do next?! So I sat down and wrote a list of most (but not all) everything that I need to focus on accomplishing...
That is not to say that I haven't done anything in the past few days!


The U family took a little expedition to the 'big city' to shop...

till we dropped...
(well I didn't indulge, but the bottles looked pretty all lit up on the bar in the restaurant... maybe I should have had one.... I mean a drink... not the bottle!!!)

I did get some really wonderful swap goodies from Shannon for our owl/mushroom themed swap...



She apparently was inspired by this 'shroom which I spotted on a hike over the summer....
Shannon also spoiled me with some fabrics...


Those piles of bound fabrics were hiding these lovelies from Marimekko....

how will I ever cut into these?!!!!! OH! EM! GEE! (as Sugarbaby might say!)
and these cute owl goodies!!!
Thanks a bunch, Shannon!



I stepped into my sewing room today but I am lost and flustered...


so I will share some of my past fall projects...
that are scattered around ...
the house....