Thursday, September 18, 2008

When life gives you....

When life gives you...

problems...
you try to solve them.

After about 3 hrs of problem solving, I figured out how to make the CD drive on the kids' laptop work! (it is scary how good I am getting at solving computer problems!)

and Nature Boy's cell is on the fritz...

so now, I gotta help him figure out the problem (even though, he can easily go without).

And..... when life gives you scraps...

(there are plenty more where these came from!)






(oops! I made a couple booboos on this one!)

... make a quilt....

or at least, start! I now have about 40 squares!!!

7 comments:

  1. I love your scraps! Very envious of your red and white square too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great scrappy squares! 40, huh?! Okay....I'll stop whining about needing to make a few more for Charles' quilt! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!!! I absolutely love your new banner!!!!!!!!!!!! And that scrappy quilt will be fantastic!!!!
    Hope you have agreat weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those scrappy blocks! They will make a wonderful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the black,white and orange is my fave. Computers -- not a clue so well done you
    lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the scrappy quilt. Are all your center squares on those blocks the same size? It looks it from the photos. I should be disciplined enough to do something like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your scrap blocks. I have 2 plastic drawers full....just waiting to be sewn together.

    ReplyDelete