Monday, June 23, 2008

Family Time

A family that displays together....stays together!
The aprons are done!!!! Woohoo!
Tonight, I will wrap them up with a note for the two school nurses, one teacher, and guidance counselor. They have been so good to us!

Today is my last bit of chaperoning for the school year. Sloppy Sister (and let me tell you, sloppy she is these days!) and her class are off to a domed sports arena for a day of fun and play.

I think I would rather be making more of these...
I made these last night while gabbing with Blogless Deb and Janey at our Sunday night friendship group, Sew Together!

Sloppy Sister, "Mom, what is this?"
Me, "A Ham."
I have always wanted one of these... (the one on the left! I don't 'do' the one on the right!)

Thanks to my family for enduring my wacky moments of bloginess! I love you!

8 comments:

  1. Your aprons turned out really well - I am sure the recipients will be thrilled! You did well to get your son to model for you :) Did you make your pressing ham?

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute! I love all of the bright, fun colors and congrats on finishing them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the aprons are soooooo wonderful. I love the fabrics you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely aprons and the pic made me laugh
    lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shot is too funny Lisa! Sid would never do that good on your DH!!!!! And Nature Boy for that matter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the cutest picture ever. Would be great to show at the high school graduation party...whose legs are these?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the aprons!! They turned out so cute. Great legs in that family. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete