Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday, March 21

I haven't blogged much this week but I have been busy!!!! I found a few new blogs this week to add to my favorites... a blogger originally from another part of upstate NY Niki's VenturAdd Videoes, another quilter/crafter with a child with type 1 diabetes, and Old Barn Red Barn Co. which had a quilt made from Katie Jump Rope fabric that I really, really wanted to win!

I have been wrapped up (pun intended!) in coil baskets all week! Sticky business!
And as I promised earlier this week, I would have a giveaway to celebrate my little ol' 50th blog post. Baskets have many uses....
My assistant is mixing them up...
Someone needs a manicure!!!
Congratulations to Stacy!!! Stacy please email me with your snail mail address!!!

Today is a particularly special early spring day. Nine years ago today, my youngest little cherub was born (6 days early but the latest of the my kids) at 7:26 AM (the earliest in the day of my 3 kids), weighing 7lb, 15 oz (the smallest of the bunch!).

And now, she is full of life... a free spirited, outspoken, beautiful, bright, funny, can-drive-you-nuts, chatty figure skater!!! Happy birthday Sweetie!!!!

Happy weekend to all!!!!

Addendum: check out the celebrate spring contest at Happy Handwork!

6 comments:

  1. Send my birthday wishes to your youngest "cherub"! I'm at the office today (not working, studying) and the boys are out skiing. I'll call this evening when I get home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your baskets. I've started one but got distracted by too many other things. Can't wait to get back to it ~ I think you've inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Stacy and Happy Birthday to your little skating sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great baskets!! Happy Birthday little Miss C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Those baskets are amazing-love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. An art, trade, or occupation requiring special skill, especially manual skill, expressing with best...

    ReplyDelete