Thursday, January 31, 2008

OOPS!

Okay, after telling you that I like to get up early each day and make the most of my time, I accidentally pushed the wrong button on my alarm clock ('wake up 2') and slept in until 5:45 AM!!! OY! So no gym this morning.

Spent some time with hubby. Cleaned my sewing room. Watched a movie Namesake while I sewed. I thought it was a very moving movie, especially the ending. I guess it is based on a book by the same name.

This is a little stitching I did a couple days back. I would like to try my hand at stitching on clothing.
Up-to-date now on Pat Sloan's Farmer's Market patterns. Waiting for the next one.
Plenty of projects still to work on.

3 comments:

  1. OMG Lisa, I love that cupcake stitchery. What pattern is that from??? I really like it!!!
    I never get up early. LOL!!!! NEVER!!! Hate mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little cupcake...complete with a cherry on top! Is it your own design?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the compliments. I wish that I could say it was my own design but it is from the book, Sublime Stitchery by Jenny Hart. She has a website at www.sublimestitching.com (I think that is it)

    ReplyDelete