Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Back to reality

The snow finally stopped falling around 11 a.m. today. I have certainly done my share of shoveling over the past few days. But its fluffy whiteness is a sight.This is the scene from my kitchen window.

I got to the gym for a quick workout early this morning. The kids are back in school. I have a bunch of errands I have been running. The house is a post-holiday mess that is calling for me. Shoveling, vacumming, washing dishes, doing laundry.... UGH.

I did stop by Joann's on my way home this morning to pick up a new embroidery hoop (I just placed an order at Sublime Stitching) and found this magazine. It has a lot of great projects to try....when I am not shoveling, running errands, washing dishes, doing laundry, .......

4 comments:

  1. What a fun blog you have here Lisa! The snow looks beautiful and your auction quilt is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your compliment. I am working on making my blog fun :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh -- looks like a fun magazine! Your quilt for the JDRF looks fantastic (and one of my fav charities as well -- my cousin has been type 1 since she was 7 and I was 6)! I can't wait to see how Elvis turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great photos of the snow. I have only seen snow twice. It does look fun.

    ReplyDelete