Monday, January 26, 2015

Gimme Shelter



On a day like today....


Rolling Stone's song, Gimme Shelter
comes to mind...


"Oh, a storm is threat'ning
My very life today
If I don't get some shelter
Oh yeah, I'm gonna fade away.."

and while we are far enough from the Atlantic coast
 that we will be spared the worst, 
we are still going to get a sizable dumping of snow! 


Needless to say, 
one must be prepared with the necessaries
 for times like these!

Wood for the stove...


check!

Toilet paper....


check!

Clean sewing room....


check!

plenty of fabric....


check!

Knitting projects...


check!

Reading material...

 

check!

Then I guess I am all set!!!

I'll be snug as a bug inside...


and I may not come out till spring!

Bring it on, Mother Nature!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment