Monday, August 18, 2014

with gratitude....

"Lake George is without comparison, the most beautiful water I ever saw; formed by a contour of mountains into a basin... finely interspersed with islands, its water limpid as crystal, and the mountain sides covered with rich groves... down to the water-edge: here and there precipices of rock to checker the scene and save it from monotony." 
-- Thomas Jefferson, May 31, 1791




This summer, I discovered (or should I say, finally took advantage of)
just minutes from home...


The workshops were wonderful
but the grounds are unmatched ...



Mother Nature at her finest...




inspiration everywhere...






that feeds my soul.




























































amen.

3 comments:

  1. how beautiful! and such gorgeous inspiring photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I lived near water. Next time I move that is going to be one of the items for the wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning photography Lisa. Hmmm, will have to come for a bit of R&R. It looks so peaceful; a balm for the creative soul.

    ReplyDelete