Thursday, July 26, 2012

What a difference a day makes....

at least, that is what she says...
.

and I may have to agree! 

 Yesterday....
 Overload? Overwhelm? Overdue (for tidying?!) 

and thanks to some encouragement from all of you.....

Twenty-four hours later!!! Home Sweet Home 



I love my studio!!!

 I love my studio!!! 

I used to call it my sewing room but it is.... 

 oh. so. much more!


studio deconstructed

studio in detail!


Let's get sewing!!! details


A little nook!

Yup..I've got shelves!

the only problem is....

Now what?!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Now it's time to mess it up again! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get creating! I know you have lots of inspriational material at your fingertips!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come by my house and do the same?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, well at least it all looks inspirational. It will come.

    ReplyDelete