Wednesday, July 25, 2012

In need of an intervention....

I have had the most wonderful summer so far!!! 

I mean.....

 who could complain?!!!! 


Two weeks in NYC.....

 Stunning architecture in NYC 
loved...

from the Staten Island ferry

every minute!!!!

NYC, Staten Island Ferry past Statue of Liberty



A long weekend at Vermont Quilt Festival....

 Early morning ride in VT

 with a wonderful class (no less!)
 I marbled!!!!

and even a visit to my hometown....

My visit home
(okay... that had its moments.... lol!)

And

I have been doing some "arting"...
Summer journaling


but right now...

I feel like I am stuck in the mud!!!

My other blog which should have a new ATC every day....

NADA!!!!!

I started a quilt for our latest challenge (due August 27)
with a local fiber art group....

NOT MUCH!!!!


Ack!!!Ack!!!
and I am doing more unquilting than anything!!!


And there is the challenge (due August 15, I might add!) for Tangled Textiles...

ZILCH!!!!
I have had plenty of inspiration (maybe too much!)
but I haven't even started!!! 


I have almost finished projects that need to be finished!
Some clothes sewing...
(the one on the left needs a finished ruffle, the one on the right was a mock up which I don't think I will attempt again but good practice working with a slippery knit!) 

COLLECTING DUST!!!! 

and 
I have a studio that could use some (ha! some!) tidying up...
Overload? Overwhelm? Overdue (for tidying?!)

BARELY TOUCHED!!!! 

I have hit the proverbial wall!!
help!