Friday, July 8, 2011

Whole lotta makin' goin' on!!!

Today,
I was as busy as a bee on a new flower in our front yard...

flower at home

as busy as a bunny munching on the grass in our backyard..

munching by our unattended garden

I painted some Lutradur today...

Painting Lutradur
(which I am thinking I will use for a postcard swap that I am participating in).


And then.
I tried a new craft (like I don't have enough to keep me busy!)

Carving....

my first carved stamp!

rubber stamps...

my first homemade stamps!

and I love it!!!


stamping with my new homemade stamp

My name is upstatelisa ...
Me on the floor
and I am a craftaholic!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love your hand carved stamps, especially the one with lines! Might try that one myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to do a stamp, very cool! any tips?

    ReplyDelete