Sunday, July 24, 2011

Plop, plop, fizz, fizz, oh what a relief it is!!!




No!!!

I haven't been suffering from heart burn!!!

I have been suffering from heat wave!!!!

But it is a little cooler today 
(what a relief!)

which means....
I have been in my "studio" (aka sewing room) for some journaling...

the last page of my first art journal
(the last page of my first art journal!)

and a new project...

challenge #2
 (for my eyes only!)

which means....


challenge #2 starts with a mess!

Plop, plop, fizz, fizz...
Oh what a mess it is!

Me on the floor

4 comments:

  1. I feel for you. I know what hot summers are like in the sewing room. But you are doing a great job of sticking to your 30 days - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Day 24 Huh? I just read an article in the SAQA Journal about Dr. Eric Maisel who is a creativity coach. You must be one of his graduates because his premise is to create every day even for just an hour! You do that splendidly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on finishing your first art journal!! your page is wonderful! have fun working on your secret project......i'd love to take a nose dive in all that luscious fabric!! stay cool! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you hang your rulers. I need a system. Thanks for commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete