Monday, July 4, 2011

Fascinating (?) Fare on the Fourth

Fireworks...

IMG_fireworks at a friend's

(actually, we saw a wonderful display at a friend's last night)

fireworks at a friend's

Flowers....

flower at home

(in our front yard, no less!)

flower at home

fauna in the forest....

a block for LauraJ

and

fun!!!!
sketches and photos
(I'm taking a class at Quilt University)


All in a day's work...

Me on the floor

(BTW,10 years and 3 days ago, I became a naturalized citizen of the USA...
Happy Independence Day!!)

3 comments:

  1. Oh fun stuff. Makes me smile. Love the bear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally I'm catching up reading your blog. Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found my way here from Traci's blog. Your photos, quilt block and sketches are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete