Sunday, May 1, 2011

I wasn't invited!!!


My invitation must have gotten lost in the mail....
article-1382178-0BD85D6700000578-391_964x898

So....

I spent my time engaged in a variety of (infinitely more important) activities...

...more free motion quilting of the roads around the river...

more free motion quilting of the roads

...binding my row 10 quilt....

binding my row 10 quilt

...transforming this slippery fabric...

fabric for ballet skirts

...into ballet skirts that will ultimately look like these...

making three ballet skirts to look like these...
(what was I thinking when I volunteered to make these?!)

...browsing a flea market and antique sale with Sugarbaby...

collage of our trip to the Washington County Flea Market and Antique Sale

...beginning a new journaling spread...

unfinished page

...and trying to outrun my longest run...

Early this morning...


Good thing I wasn't invited!!!

I certainly don't have any extra time to make them a wedding quilt!!!!

Me on the floor
I think I need a rest!

4 comments:

  1. Although a gift from you would be the best one they will receive, I think that The Prince and Princess will forgive you.

    BTW..my invitation was also lost in the mail. Thank goodness for all the media reruns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were way more productive with more fun things too!! Went for a power walk today, I really need to get back into running... be my inspiration?? Oh, my invite never came either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You accomplished a lot! (My invite was also lost.......our postal service must be pretty lousy, huh? LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually received MY invitation in time, but had to regretfully decline as i couldn't find a suitable hat.

    ReplyDelete