Saturday, April 2, 2011

What I did on my blog-cation....(part 1)

As I dig out and get my blog back up and running (trying to update my banner today- not liking it yet!),
I thought I would get you up to speed on some happenings while I was MIA....


There was this...

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

and this....

from our front door..

and this...

snow accumulating on our back deck (Queensbury)

and this....

taking a spin on our XC skis

and this...

Aruba!

and more of this...

Yes, it looks like winter!


Don't you feel a little sorry for me? 


At home with my sewing utensils!

6 comments:

  1. Hmmm.... if you were on the beach, I am feeling pretty happy for you! I remember January and it wasn't pretty at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhh...I might have felt sorry for you, until I saw the pic of your sandy toes. :) I look forward to you blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sand and snow? Interesting combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the same winter ... minus the sand. No sympathy!

    Love the header and can't wait to see what else you were up to
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sandy toes. We did a 3 week trip to FL and Georgia but didn't have weather warm enough for anything "beachy". *sigh* Now spring isn't so great yet, either.

    ReplyDelete