Tuesday, November 16, 2010

In a while crocodile...



One of my favorite movies of all time is the Sound of Music...
and so as I prepared to write this post, 
this song immediately came to mind....


This past week, 
with a bit of a heavy heart,
I decided to give my blog a rest for awhile....

I am not sure what is next for me
but taking a break from the blog, facebook, and twitter
will give me 
time to focus on my family, my art, and me. 

I thank you from the bottom of my heart
for
your friendship and  inspiration

over the last 400 posts....
during the past 3 years...

and so I say to you...


So long
Farewell
Aufwiedersehn
Goodnight
I hate to go and leave this pretty sight

(You will still be able to find me downloading photos to flickr ...)

So long
Farewell
Aufwiedersehn
Adeiu
Adeiu Adeiu
To yieu and yieu and yieu

So long
Farewell
Aufwiedersehn
Goodbye
I leave and heave a sigh and say goodbye



Goodbye!
At home with my sewing utensils!
(see you soon!)