Monday, March 22, 2010

There aren't enough hours in a day!

How many times have we said that?!!!!!

Some days, I feel like a mad woman trying to squeeze it all in!!!!



Morning comes early....

this is not the first time the alarm sounded and Mr. U's alarm has gone off before this!!!

Morning is not for the glamorous!

I'm up!

A cup of tea, a glance at my e-mail and then I head to the sewing room....

in my sewing room

to make some adjustments to my latest project...

working on my latest quilting piece


Then, off to the gym....
arrive at the gym

gym

A little while later, I am pretty sweaty...

a good start to the day!


breakfast  Time for breakfast....

Soy yogurt and granola along with the morning newspaper....

breakfast and a paper


arrive at Lowe's  Today, I have some early errands to run while the kids wake up ....

at Lowe's for cleaning supplies and wooden dowels for hanging quilts

a stop at Lowe's to get a couple of dowels so that I can hang these quilts on the bare walls of Mr. U's office...

quilts hung on the walls in Mr. U's office


arrive at the grocery store  on to pick up a couple of groceries....

grocery store

and since I left Lowe's, there has been a three car accident which somehow necessitated  2 state troopers ....

a three car accident outside of Lowe's

time for some school work! time to get some work done....

books
 
Some Mondays we head out to Tae Kwon Do but today, we decide to stay home and get some work done before our afternoon activity...

on my way to show the vacant apt  off to show the vacant apartment...

Apartment building

and a couple of stops on the way home....

Ummmm Mom, we forgot to tell you we were out of....

grocery store

Need more Steam a Seam 2 (I'm a frequent flyer here)....

Local Joann's

and a check of our business' mailbox....

local Post Office

on the way to homeschool bowling time to head out to join other homeschool kids at the bowling alley...

homeschool bowling


I peruse a few pages of my book before all the activity begins....
perused this book

Mondays usually mean pottery class for Sugarbaby but her instructor is away this week so...


dinner prep time! home again


and time to get dinner made (no Mac and Cheese for me) ...
dinner preparation


and for dessert, some vegan ice cream I made yesterday...

vegan ice cream!

After dinner, I steal some time on the computer (well, I have to finish my blog post!)...


computer time!


while Mr. U washes the dishes...
okay, who is doing the dishes tonight?!

Still some time left tonight to play some more in the sewing room while I listen to the last minutes of my audio book......

 before heading off to bed around 8:30 PM so I can start the whole process again tomorrow!!!!!

I plan to start posting my Workbook Wednesday this week...

Workbook Wednesday

and thanks to Kris, I think I may have finally created a 'grab a button' for you all (it only took me an hour)!

All of a sudden, it is 8:30 and I haven't made it to the sewing room....

SPF #11, 3/12/10: Sitting in my 'haven' I'll have to pretend I did and hope for more time tomorrow!

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz.....

3 comments:

  1. It makes me tired just reading the timeline of your day! Wow you get up early! I have the book from the library so I am ready to go for the workbook project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hat is off to you Jen. Good for you. Your life is productive and meaningful. It is a life not for me, of course, but that is ok. Each of us get to choose. And you are choosing good things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracious. I was thinking the exact same thing as another commenter; just reading your post made me tired. :)

    ReplyDelete