Thursday, March 26, 2009

Life on the run!

Don't worry!!!!! I am not in any trouble (at least, not yet!).

Lately, since Nature Boy and I began our homeschooling experience, time at my sewing machine has become limited to evenings and weekends mostly. But that hasn't stopped me from sewing!!! I now have a bag that I take with us, as we are 'on the run' quite a bit!

In my bag, I have my wee, coveted Longaberger basket that I bought from my pal, Blogless Laura (hi Laura!)and a couple of books ...
Last week, while Nature Boy kicked and punched his way through Tae Kwon Do, I embroidered...
and then I made it into a little zipper pouch when I had machine time...
This week, while he continues to punch, kick, as well as bowl, listen to a book on CD, and learn sign language,
I have been doing some hand applique...
and thanks again to Laura for helping me perfect my freezer paper applique!

I still have plenty of other projects on the go (and thanks to all of you for your comments on my color wheel... stay tuned for more!) as well as some still in my head.

Next weekend, my friends, Blogless Laura and Blogless Deb, and I are headed to Lancaster PA on a bus trip with 50 other ladies from our quilt guild to see the show and SHOP!!!!! I have my 'grocery list' started....



after that... I might be in on the run!!!!