Monday, December 8, 2008

Feeling......

I am feeling kinda cold this morning.....

(that is -13 degrees Celsius!)

Feeling energetic this morning!!!
(that's 426 calories, 4 miles in 36.38 minutes ... didn't fiddle with the incline... ended up at 6.8 mph)


I am feeling sweaty after that but it is even colder after the visit to the gym...

I am feeling stupid...
can you see the problem??? (sewed a border onto the other border!)

I am feeling a little overwhelmed right now with all the handmade gifts I told myself that I would make but here is one done!!!

and more to get started...
and finish up...


I am feeling very busy on the landlording front too...
(Wish it looked so green out today) We are working on a deal to acquire some more investment properties and that is keeping me hopping too!!!

I am feeling bad and probably deserve one of these trophies (that I made for myself LOL)...
Not only have I been slacking off on my blogging posts but I have not been a regular visitor to all of your blogs. Working on changing that!!!

Off into the world!!!!

Have a good week!


12 comments:

  1. The gifts you have made so far look very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't beat yourself up....all of us are very busy now and understand....it's a "woman" thing around the holidays and we all feel a bit overwhelmed now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're doing wonderfully blogging. I can barely manage 2 posts a week lately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been super busy lately! I definitely don't think you deserve the bad blogger award.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ..don't sweat the small stuff...this time of year we are all lacking in the blogging social graces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss my car's temperature gauge...I always liked tormenting myself like this in the winter (and summer)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK in 36 minutes I'd only be able to go 1/2 mile. LOLOL You are my hero!
    Love that big old house. Is it one your going to own or you own already?? WOWZER!! LOVE IT.
    Get busy on those gifties it's about time for that big fat guy wearing the red suit to make an appearance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa, YOU ARE NOT A BAD BLOGGER!!!! You are a very talented Lady! I always love to visit your blog to see what you are up to and I am never disappointed!! Keep up the Great Work, Hugs, Mary

    p.s. I too have those feelings of not getting everything done that I want to get down...but everything usually works out, right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. The mistake you made with the borders made me LOL! Sometimes we just sew too much, and things like that happen. The other night I started sewing, got all frustrated because my machine didn't work, only to find out I hadn't threaded it! I did that TWICE that night!
    Your projects look great :)
    I am not making it to everyones blog either....we are all busy these days, so don't be too hard on yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that is so cold! Love the gifts you are making.

    ReplyDelete
  11. yo're not a bad blogger - this time of year is busy for everyone - good luck with the present making
    lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I personally love the border on that quilt. I think you should leave it like that!! JK, anyway I thought of myself because I've done so many things like that before. That's why I have a seam ripper in nearly every room of my house! Love your blog. You make amazing things. Keep up the good word. Love, Tricia

    ReplyDelete