Monday, December 8, 2008

Feeling......

I am feeling kinda cold this morning.....

(that is -13 degrees Celsius!)

Feeling energetic this morning!!!
(that's 426 calories, 4 miles in 36.38 minutes ... didn't fiddle with the incline... ended up at 6.8 mph)


I am feeling sweaty after that but it is even colder after the visit to the gym...

I am feeling stupid...
can you see the problem??? (sewed a border onto the other border!)

I am feeling a little overwhelmed right now with all the handmade gifts I told myself that I would make but here is one done!!!

and more to get started...
and finish up...


I am feeling very busy on the landlording front too...
(Wish it looked so green out today) We are working on a deal to acquire some more investment properties and that is keeping me hopping too!!!

I am feeling bad and probably deserve one of these trophies (that I made for myself LOL)...
Not only have I been slacking off on my blogging posts but I have not been a regular visitor to all of your blogs. Working on changing that!!!

Off into the world!!!!

Have a good week!