Sunday, December 14, 2008

Calgon.... take me away!


Don't you wish it was so easy? or so glamorous???? What ever happened to those days????

Back in the 21st century, it was a very busy weekend.... quilt guild, driving kids here and there... our local figure skating club hosted a holiday show to celebrate our 'hometown' centennial which meant 3 hours for rehearsals yesterday and 6 hours at the rink today (for rehearsals, set up the raffle tables, and the show)!!!!

Sugarbaby performed beautifully...


...but Calgon... take me away (far away!).

Even so, I wanted to share with you some of the beauty of a full moon over newly covered snowy trees at home...


and setting yesterday morning.....

(the streaks are on my windshield which didn't want to come clean when it was 7 degrees outside.)

Still playing catch up, trying to catch my breath and SEW!!!!!!!

Have a good week!!


4 comments:

  1. Look at how clever your girl is! Fantastic! Good on you Sugarbaby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at your girl go! Hope things slow down soon....! this time of year is a bit hectic with so many "end of year" functions....hang in there! Love your pictures of the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so lovely and graceful!

    The pictures of the snowy scenes are wonderful, but I am so glad I am in SC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be anxious to hear how the actual show went...sure looks like Sugarbaby did well in the rehearsal. You must be SO proud! Also, beautiful snow photos, but I'm glad it's not here. LOL

    ReplyDelete