Sunday, December 14, 2008

Calgon.... take me away!


Don't you wish it was so easy? or so glamorous???? What ever happened to those days????

Back in the 21st century, it was a very busy weekend.... quilt guild, driving kids here and there... our local figure skating club hosted a holiday show to celebrate our 'hometown' centennial which meant 3 hours for rehearsals yesterday and 6 hours at the rink today (for rehearsals, set up the raffle tables, and the show)!!!!

Sugarbaby performed beautifully...


...but Calgon... take me away (far away!).

Even so, I wanted to share with you some of the beauty of a full moon over newly covered snowy trees at home...


and setting yesterday morning.....

(the streaks are on my windshield which didn't want to come clean when it was 7 degrees outside.)

Still playing catch up, trying to catch my breath and SEW!!!!!!!

Have a good week!!