Monday, October 13, 2008

Helllllloooooooooo Theeeere.....

three pairs of eyes!!!!!

Can you spot them?!

Early this morning, on the way to the gym, I thought I might spy someone nibbling on the boulevard (near the kids' school bus stop) so I brought my camera. And today, there were three young deer.

This one stayed put and watched me closely...


This little one wasn't sure what to do but slowly followed the other wee one across the street into the woods by the golf course...


Helllllloooooooooooo Theeeere...... Sewing room...
sitting so patiently awaiting my arrival ...
but alas, the kids had the day off and I spent it taking Sugarbaby and a friend to the roller rink, taking Nature Boy to pick up this and that, driving Teenager and a friend to the mall. vacuuming, baking apple gingerbread.......

I got these goodies from Fat Quarter Shop this weekend but they are still folded. Paradise Pareaus from Robert Kaufman...
which I hope to make into Hawaiian houses for a raffle quilt.

And some winter fabrics...
to be made into gifts for Sugarbaby's teacher who is getting married on December 5...


Helllllloooooooooo Theeeeere, Moon!!!
Time to get ready for bed and hope that I get to play in my sewing room tomorrow!

BTW, Hope is having a great giveaway (especially for those who love cupcakes )and has more great stuff in her new shop! Have a peek!
Nightie Night!

8 comments:

  1. Hello. Hope today is going to be better for you (on the sewing front). I just love your curtains in the sewing room! Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those curtains are cute! I recogize your new fabric (Christmas fabrics-Sandy Gervis)What are you going to make with them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Deer at the bus stop-how awesome! Love your new fabrics-lucky teacher that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now it's my turn to say congrats! Do you know yet that you won something?????!!! Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey...i just wanted to let you know that your last post got me back into the gym...i read it and said to myself...i love that feeling, so get off your butt...i did and it's feeling great again. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just adore seeing the shots of the deer in your yard or neighbourhood! You wait until I show the kids these shots tonight ... they will be thilled!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the deer pics - looking forward to seeing your hawaiian houses
    lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those winter fabrics!!! Do you know who made them??

    ReplyDelete