Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Spring is such a grand time!!!


Firstly-
... it turns out, Olive. Olive you (with a heart- can't post emoticons) is a winner!!!!

Yes, she won an Honorable Mention in the Quilt Alliance members choice awards and I also won a Judge's Choice Award!!!!!

So very exciting!!!!


My online friend Lisa (check out her wonderful blog!!! and here too!)
spotted Olive in person last night and posted a photo 
(even more exciting!)

Apparently, as a sponsor of the Quilt Alliance "Animals We Love" contest,  
Handi Quilter  currently is displaying the quilts at their quilt gallery!

Now that homeschooling is over 
(except the final report to the school district, pending results of exams),
I am starting to get back into the swing of the art thing....


I heard this stated by someone I know last week
and just had to whip it up in fabric....


Nothing like some improv piecing to soothe the soul!!!!

And if that isn't enough,
nature is displaying its many fine colors...



 and specimens....



I love NOT winter!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment