Monday, January 19, 2015

Dr. Jekyll and Mrs. Hyde-ing Under Projects...


Every felt you are spread a little too thin?
Like you might have more than one personality?

That's the way I seem to operate these days....

Some days I am at my studio...


and some days I am home in my sewing room....


some days you might find me knitting...

(more than one project at a time, I might add!)

while on other days, I may be sewing...


either way, I might be pulling out my hair trying to get it all done...


Life II: I Have a Teenager is now appliqued!

As in Life I, I am planning to embroider some words around the piece


but while I am waiting for the floss I ordered to be delivered,
I have been playing around with some lettering ideas...



There are MANY ways to describe my love-hate affair with a certain teen!

And not to be without a project....

EVER!

I have another one that I am trying to move out of my head
and onto paper before it moves to fabric....


No comments:

Post a Comment