Saturday, November 5, 2011

Numerically speaking...

It's all about the numbers these days!!!

1
after the freeze
little fly hanging onto 1withered flower (post extremely early minimal snowfall)

5

NaNoJouMo first 5 days!
days of NaNoJouMo so far
and I am keeping up!
Creating my journal pages on canvas
which I hope to make into a book after the month is over.

14

it doesn't look much different
rows of blocks are assembled in loooooong rows of quilt blocks!

100
Goblin Gallop, 10/29/11
my place in the race I ran last Saturday,
but better yet...
I was 6 out of 18 women in my age class!
(I am already signed up for the Reindeer Run December 3rd)

114

 quilt blocks for the Crumb Along

Gotta run!
Goblin Gallop, 10/29/11
(there is plenty more tallying of numbers to do this weekend!)




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your run and I sure like your journal pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congrats on the run, but in December? Whew talk about dedication. Love your journal pages. I've been seeing a lot about journals, maybe it's time for me to start one too...

    ReplyDelete