Saturday, October 29, 2011

Starting a frosty day...


with a 5 k race...

Goblin Gallop 5k
(to benefit Friederich's Ataxia Research).

Coming...
running the Goblin Gallop, 10/29/11

going...
running the Goblin Gallop, 10/29/11

gone...
running the Goblin Gallop, 10/29/11


Looking at the time clock as I finished,
I ran about a 26:53 run...
finished running the Goblin Gallop, 10/29/11
One minute and about 7 seconds faster than I had set my goal
for a December run.
What now?


Sugarbaby and I are going trick or treating downtown this afternoon
hoping to dodge the incoming snowstorm
(3-5 inches predicted! this is crazy!)
before I hunker down in my studio for the rest of the weekend.

Goblin Gallop, 10/29/11
Gotta run!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your race! I'm a runner, too, but not nearly as fast as you. It's always great to beat one's time goal. It's been snowing all day here in PA. I have a half marathon to do next Saturday. Hope it's not snowing then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO!! Congrats!
    I can't run that long, but I have been trying for several months now.
    AWESOME!
    ~Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wootwooo! Way to go Lisa! I knew you'd blast that goal of yours!

    ReplyDelete