Thursday, November 13, 2008

Reviewing my list... checking it twice...

and it isn't done yet!!!!
But I'm gradually getting there!!!!

I have been working on my doll quilt for the swap and the top is done...
so is the back....
and it is sandwiched!!!
I have been consulting with my friends on flickr on how best to quilt it.

And while I was so busy working on a plan for my doll quilt, I forgot that I might be receiving a doll quilt too!!!

And it arrived today....
Complete with dots (!), lots of bright colors (!) and circular quilting!!! I love it!
Thanks Courtney!!!!

My wall of mini quilts is filling up quickly!!!!
Next on my list.....

On another note.... I really like to see who visits my blog. I use sitemeter and I receive an email daily reporting on how many people have visited, how long they stayed, where they came from and a whole lot more! I especially like to see the places that people are visiting from.... far and wide! Lots of places I have never been (or heard of).. and lots of places I have!

So..... just a hello to my reader from Kitchener ON (I lived there for 2 1/2 years after grad school... worked at The Rotary Centre).... Hi to New Kensington PA (we lived across the Allegheny in Oakmont from 96-99!)..... Welcome to my reader from Krasnodar in the Russian Federation (so far away!) Don't forget to introduce yourselves!!!

Have a good night (or day for some of you!)

15 comments:

  1. you have one lucky swap partner. it's sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, that little house quilt is ADORABLE!!! And I love the back too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the house quilt you are making! It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you decided to go with the plain white alternating blocks. And the back is gorgeous too. Really love it.
    Andi :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your house quilt is so sweet - especially love the pieced back - a nice finishing touch. Your new stocking pattern looks great - I haven't written a list yet - I had better get a move on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute house quilt, I am working on houses now too but in plaids!
    Love your wall of quilts, fun to stop and look at as your passing by everyday I bet.
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sitemeter looks fun. Abit like stats on Flickr? The housequilt looks wonderful, I like that you used the log cabins on the back, very clever ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have just the fun stuff left on your list now. :)
    very disciplined. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the houses, and the back for it too! I think I need to get myself a mini-quilt wall. I suppose that means I need to get myself some mini-quilts lol!! As always, thanks for the inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I noticed a lot of your crafty things aren't done. Sadly my lists work the other way. Lots of sewing, lots of chore avoiding. Although my christmas to make list is still pretty heavy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely doll quilt - Milo is leaning over me as I type and his comment is " ooh I like the red house and the blue house" . I keep meaning to install sitemeter and keep forgetting
    lisa x
    word verification is Plays , sounds good to me

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE the house quilt you have made. And the back is just as great as the front!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well I think it is just as cute as a button. I know whomever receives this will be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lisa! I love the back of your little quilt! Of course the front is also pretty fantastic! We head home on Monday and my head is already beginning to spin over the things I have to do before Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Lisa, you need a chalk board quilt for that list of yours! LOL!!! Love your little house quilt! Is it travelling my way??? Love it!

    ReplyDelete